Private Lower Manhattan Walking Tour: Wall Street and 9/11
The most important streets in NYC: wealth, history, and bravery
Starting from $250
Local expertsPersonal stories and insider travel tips
Top-ratedThousands of reviews averaging 4.9 stars
Worry-free bookingFlexible scheduling and refunds
- Visit American historical sites including Federal Hall, where George Washington was elected president.
- Visit the New York Stock Exchange, the Charging Bull, and a well-known tree by taking a stroll around the Financial District.
- Hear spectacular tales from American history, such as the "race for the sky" or the Hamilton-Burr duel.
- At the 9/11 Memorial, consider the courage and sadness of September 11th.
- Visit Battery Park's Canyon of Heroes, the birthplace of the "ticker-tape parade."
- Take in views of the Statue of Liberty from the other side of the bay.
Plan your trip
Both wheelchairs and strollers are welcome on this tour.
Up to 24 hours before to the start time, we provide a 100% refund.
Does the tour include access to the 9/11 Museum?
While the 9/11 Memorial is covered, the 9/11 Museum is not included in this trip. We suggest taking our 9/11 Memorial and Museum Insider Tour if you want to tour the museum while visiting Ground Zero.
What is the cancellation procedure?
We are aware that plans can change. For this tour, we provide a full refund up to 24 hours before the start time. If you are unable to make this tour, we also provide rescheduling to another date the tour is running at no additional cost. Please be aware that if you have already rescheduled your tour, there are no refunds available.
What if it rains?
Please check the local forecast before make plans as our tours are offered rain or shine. In the unlikely event that we must cancel due to inclement weather, we’ll give you the option of rescheduling or giving a full refund.
What about tipping?
Although never anticipated, tips are always appreciated. They’re a fantastic method to express your gratitude and tell your guide that they did a fantastic job.